“Queen by Rega”, limited edition turntable available now!October 20, 2015
Rega have been approached by legendary rock band ‘Queen’ to produce a limited edition (fully licensed) turntable to coincide with the release of their 18 piece 180g vinyl LP boxset containing all 15 hit studio albums sourced from the original master tapes. The design of this unique custom record player includes reproductions of classic Queen logo’s, and incorporates the tonearm technology of the multi-award-winning ‘plug and play’ Rega turntables. Both brand and band are quintessentially English and the combination of engineering and musical achievements make for a perfect match. There are only 100 units allocated for the Australian market, and we have secured a very small quantity (due within the next few weeks). Hurry, secure yours now and own a piece of unique hardware before they are all gone!
- A custom designed high gloss acrylic laminated plinth silk screened with ‘Queen by Rega’ logo
- Hand built RB101 tone arm
- Factory fitted Rega Carbon moving magnet cartridge
- New low noise low vibration 24v synchronous high performance motor
- Silk screen printed ‘Queen crest’ platter after Freddie’s original art work
- Queen dustcover lid badge
- An optional upgrade is available to a handmade high performance (weight matched) moving magnet Rega Bias 2 cartridge – this cartridge is designed specifically for the ‘plug and play’ RB101 tone arm mounted on the ‘Queen by Rega’ turntable.