TURN YOUR STEREO OR HOME THEATRE INTO A MUSIC STREAMING SYSTEM.
- Add streaming music sources to your stereo, home theatre, or a whole-home system.
- Analog, optical and coaxial digital audio outputs.
- Control all your music and streaming services from a single app.
- Uses your WiFi, easy to set up and expand your system over time.
Seamlessly integrates your home theatre system and other audio devices into your Sonos Multi-Room Music System.
Stream all the music on earth to your stereo. Wireless, easy to set up music player. Play alone, or link to other Sonos music players in your home. Control from anywhere with your smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Pre-loaded Internet radio stations, free of chargeGet over 100,000 free radio stations, shows, and podcasts, all for free. And you can tune in without turning on your computer: browse for stations, or type in specific call letters or a radio host you love.
- Endless music from the most popular online music servicesSonos works seamlessly with Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, Radio by TuneIn, SiriusXM, Google Play Music, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, Rhapsody, Rdio, Qobuz, TIDAL and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks. (Service availability varies by region.)
- Computer-free music playbackGet instant access to millions of songs and thousands of radio stations without ripping, downloading, or even turning on a computer. Sonos connects directly to these services over the Internet and then streams the music to the rooms of your choice.
- Play the music on your computer in any roomPlay music stored on up to 16 PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices on your home network, supporting the most popular audio formats, from iTunes® to MP3.
- Stream music from an iPhone®, iPad™ or iPod touch®Sonos wirelessly plays your iTunes® music, direct from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch®, to any room in your home.
- Play music and audio from a CD or MP3 player, and more throughout the homeAn analogue audio input lets you connect to an external audio source (such as a CD or MP3 player, or radio) and play that music or audio on all Sonos players in the system.