Monitor Audio Gold 200
Gold 200, the first of new Gold’s floor-standers is also the most compact. Amazing scale and impressive dynamic control are available from this slender three-way design, comprising the improved pair matched ribbon, twin 5.5″ bass drivers and a 4″ mid-range driver, which is housed in a dedicated enclosure. With high overall efficiency, wide bandwidth and vanishingly low distortion, the Gold 200’s Platinum DNA is ready to be experienced.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) drivers
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.