Monitor Audio Gold 100
The Gold 100 is a larger two-way stand mount speaker featuring a 6.5″ RST® bass driver and C-CAM® ribbon. Operating with the performance of a typical 8″ driver, our proprietary 6.5″ design provides higher overall efficiency with dynamic headroom to deliver impressive bass extension and control. The 100’s uncomplicated 2-way configuration renders complex material with tonal accuracy and perfect timing. Optional, dedicated floor stands are available.
- C-CAM® (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- New C-CAM RST® (Rigid Surface Technology) bass/mid-range driver
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneer or high gloss lacquer finishes
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixings provide a sleek visual effect.